Friday, September 02, 2022

Learning English with Hi-New-York


With Hi-New York, we do many activities like going to the museums, zoos and parks and doing arts and crafts. Some people might say that museums are boring, but I enjoy them
because I discover new things and new words. On the first day of school, we went to juggle, and it was really fun.


We also have English lessons in a classroom. There two levels of English: Beginners and Advanced. I  remember better the vocabulary that we learned in our lessons because we can use them on our field trips. In these lessons, we also learn 


grammar. I
n France, we do not learn such advanced English.  This school has children of different nationalities, and we can speak English together because we have almost the same level of English.

At noon, for lunch, we go to a restaurant. The Japanese restaurant is my favorite.  Some people do not like some of the food and are picky-eaters, but I liked all the food we ate at the restaurant.

At Hi-New-York, we do fun activities, and this makes learning English easier.  I love hanging out, having fun and learning English at the same time.




No comments:

Post a Comment